Thursday, August 12, 2010

Vacation

I am using bottle time to be webproctive today!
Well our first family vacation has arrived. We hope to be Wisconsin bound by 9 am tomorrow morning, our drive tomorrow is 7 hours long. I'm anxious to see how this goes, and to get it over with. I can not believe how much more work packing is with a family! Make sure the kitty has a visitor, the house won't crumble to the ground, and basically shoving Dylan's entire room into a suitcase. What happened to the, grab-your-toothbrush-and-go days?

One of must do's before vacation was to get my spray tan, this summer has been too hot to be outside with a baby and I refuse to go in tanning beds. Club Solei has a very nice spray booth and the first time you go, it is buy one get one free. So I got that out of the way this morning before Chris left work. I still need to pack, laast minute laundry and give the house a once over.

Dylan had bananas today for lunch and ate the whole packet! It is the sweetest thing he has had so far so I'm sure that had a litttle something to do with it! He already looks at me when I'm eating like "um are you going to share or what?" He is getting really good at eating around the times we do too. I know this sounds like a pain but I was kind of aiming for this so that we can all be on the same schedule. I am curious as to what is different between the organic baby food and the regular. Dylan decided he did not like organic carrots but liked the regular. I will be checking into this to make sure it's not something less healthy that he is enjoying!
Well bottle time is almost over and that means nap for baby and losing myself in suitcases!

No comments:

Post a Comment