Saturday, August 28, 2010

Where did this week go?!

Maybe I should leave him in charge of updating my blog!

Oh my, how fast an entire week goes by these days. I have really been slacking on my web productivity. But for good reason! I am starting one of my big projects, and will start a seperate section with the progress. Once this is underway I PROMISE to update the website, add a photo uploader, a forumn section and get back to the blogging.


Dylan has been exploring all the different moods one can be in....in 10 minute periods. He can go from laughing hysterically to screamcrying in no time! I think it is boredom. He goes from playing with toys on the floor, to wanting to be in his bouncer, to wanting to swing in his johny jumper (yes i push him like it's a swing, he doesnt get the jumping part yet,) to just wanting me to tickle him. I feel like if he could get from one place to another he wouldn't be so bored, but he needs me to take him wherever he wants to go. Like "ugh i need this silly woman to carry me to my other toys...where is she..i'll just scream, she'll come running." He also went back to his sleeping till noon gig, which is great in the morning but then he doesn't nap, and stays up till at least 11. So this morning I kept him up when he got up for his bottle at 7:30. And he is now napping oh so peacefully. I need to go out and buy new toys for him now, I love the personality he is developing, he keeps me laughing. He LOVES the computer and my phone. I have to put them out of his sight or he gets sooo mad if he cant get them. It's hilarious. He will climb over me to get to the computer, but not for a single one of his toys, not even his fake laptop. We play the "im gonna get you game," where i blow raspberries on his neck, and he tries to get me back now! But he just opens his mouth on my cheek or whatever he can get. I love it. He sits all by himself for long periods of time now and can even correct himself when he starts to lean. We went to the doctors and he weighs 17 lbs and is 26 inches long, doctor said thats perfect! Well duhh, I knew that!!


My mom was so kind to loan me her sewing machine, and I am trying to get acquainted with it. I might have to call in some help. Dylan and I will be going to Joann Fabrics later today and then grocery shopping for the 70th time to pick up a couple things. Mimi and Grampa (my mom and dad) are having a card party tomorrow and I am bringing ham rolls and artichoke dip. Well, I went shopping last night and forgot the HAM (seriously? how?) and the crackers for the artichoke dip (that's not a finger food?). I did accomplish one major cleaning task for the week like I vowed I was going to do. I cleaned the basement! Wahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment