Thursday, August 19, 2010

Laundry for me? You shouldn't have!

Happy 6 month birthday to my crazy little boy!



Today I found out why I am the one to stay home with Dylan. After 5 days with Daddy home, Dylan has completly forgot how we take naps around here. We went from no fuss, no pacifier required, out like a light in seconds, with no rocking, cuddling or soothing, to tossing and turning for 40 minutes while I stood outside his door. Chris said to me, "Lay down with him and he'll fall asleep." Really, Thanks for the tip.


Well at the top of my to do list is laundry. And unless everyone in the family spent the day naked, this is a neverending task! Think about it, as soon as that last sock (usually one out of a pair) is put away, everyone goes to bed and the days clothes get thrown right into that empty hamper you were just oh-so-proud of. I had a good system going. After I bought different detergents and colored laaundry baskets to spruce up this daunting task, I had it down to one load a day, well that came to an end when we got back from vacation and even the clean clothes had to be washed because the smelled like hotel. So far I am on load #4. The good news, the house is still pretty clean from my frantic prevacation cleaning. Once the laundry is done I have vowed to declutter the entire house. Room by room, everything will find it's place by the time I am done! It will probably be a room a week.



I have a lot of updates to do on the website but will be working on the layout before adding all the entries I've recieved, and adding the ability to add a photo.

http://bumpjourney.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment