Wednesday, August 18, 2010




Day One of Vacatio: Madison Wisconsin. Our goal was to leave at 9 am Friday morning. And get this...we were filled up on gas and on the expressway at 9:19!! Can you believe it? I know, me either. Dylan was absolutly amazing! We stopped one time for food for all of us, and made it to Madison a little after 6. I think. I was confused about what time is was the entire time we were out of Michigan. We went out to eat with Mimi and Grampa (my mom and dad)at BaBes, and then went back to the hotel to relax for the night and rest up for our drive to Wisconsin Dells ad Black River Falls on Saturday.


Day Two of Vacation: We headed out around 11 to meet my sister and her family in Wisconsin Dells to go on a "Duck Tour." If you get a chance, check it out http://www.wisconsinducktours.com/. Our tour guide was super funny and made the tri[ that much more enjoyable. It was a ride full of iteresting facts and beautiful scenery. Then we headed to Black River Falls which was where we were meeting the rest of the family. Did I mention we were going for a family reunion? We got to Black River Falls and met up with most of the family and the part began! We played cards for a while, and then headed out for the night.


Day Three of Vacatio: The family reunion was on Sunday and it was woderful spending time with family that I havn't seen i about 15 years. That night, Chris, myseld and Dylan went out to eat with my cousin and his girlfriend, came back to the hotel and played cards.


Day Four of Vacation: We decided to go through the U.P and stay in St.Ignace for a night. We stopped in Green Bay at Lambeau Field. I guess I can expect to add sport advetures to every trip from now on. I love my boys ad I actually did enjoy the stop. If I have ever been through the U.P I don't remember so I was excited to see what it was like. It had beautiful scenery.


Day Five of Vacation: We stoped in Mackinac city after we crossed the bridge, and went for a walk around the hsops. And from there we made one pit-stop in Gaylord and then made it hom around 4:30.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping in today! So glad we found each other!

    You're absolutely adorable..and so are your guys..no wonder you're so smitten with them.

    LOVE the first pic...it's right out of a book! Looking forward to keeping up with you!

    ReplyDelete