Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby Nap/ Cat Nap, is there a difference?

Dylan will be 6 months on August 19th, and has been scooting for days now. We tempt him with his box of wipes, which happens to be his makeshift drum and favorite toy. So Dylan and I have been exploring the subject of baby naps. I can not believe how many times he has changed his napping habbits. He had a period of time when he did not nap, partied until 12 am and then slept till about 9am, this was my favorite. He has went through a cat nap phase, one-a-day 4 hour nap, and has now landed on 2 or 3 1hr naps. I am anticipating sleep changes for a while to come. His feeding is also going on a bit of a roller coaster ride, some days he eats full bottles every time, and others he eats 4 oz. And yesterday he ate an entire packet of his sweet potatos and didn't even seem full! I suppose he is just like any person and has more of an appetite on some days that others. While he is napping I try to tackle home projects, a website that has really kept me on track and organized so that I can pick right back up the second Dylans eyes close is, flylady.com. It is awesome to keep you focused and remind you not to try for more than your time allows! On and ending note...I just got drooled on in my eye. He loves me!

http://bumpjourney.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment